Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2008 School holidays

I spent most of my school holidays in Singapore. Though i did get invited to so many parties, i lost track! Hehe... My family was planning to go to Sentosa with a few friends but it got cancelled at the last minute. We were also planning to go to Genting , Malaysia but it also got cancelled because no one replied. I happily celebrated my new year in Singapore with a few close friends. We used two kinds of sparklers. One that made a noise so loud your eardrums could burst. The other was silent and less dangerous to the ears. All in all, I had a good holiday even though I stayed in Singapore.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hanna

    Glad to hear that you had a good holiday in Singapore. How was your Christmas celebration? What did you and your family do?

    ~Ms Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas celebration went fine. Me and my sister got lots of presents and we waited in anticipation for that day. We stayed up until 12 on December 24 2008. then we opened some presents and saved the rest for later.

    ReplyDelete