Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Holidays

The school holidays are here! You must be thinking that it's going to be great! But remember what ms sue said " Work hard and play hard". I haven't exactly done my homework yet. Any way, here's what happened during the past four days. On Friday, we had a meet-the-parent's session. My sister was first. So I told my mother that I would go up ( We were on the second floor) to class. When I arrived, I saw Kangli, Natalie and Sean playing catching. Natalie was the catcher. So I went down. I found out that my mother had just started conversing with my sister's teacher. I went up again. They were still playing catching. I spent a long time there. When I went down again, my mother and sister were gone! I went to the hall as I knew that they would talk to my sister's Chinese teacher. Jie Yi went with me. We went around in circles. Then, I saw my mother and sister but they did not see me. So I went up to her (my mother) and tapped her on the shoulder. I received a good scolding. So we went into the hall.We located my sister's Chinese teacher. My mother informed me that there was no one waiting to converse to Ms Sue.Eventually,it was our turn. The teacher talked to my mother for what seemed like an eternity. After that, we went up to my classroom. A few of my classmates were there first. This gave me some time to play with the Scrabble letters. Those who were there, you know what I mean. Finally, it was my turn. My sister was trying to catch a glimpse at my Ca papers.When we went out of the classroom, my mother asked what we wanted to eat for lunch. I suggested that we go to Northpoint for lunch.

This may seem alot but this is all I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment